Welcome back from the Easter break.
I hope you had a fantabulous and restful weekend void
of SAFER activities.
EHF begins another round of activities beginning from
this Saturday and would like you to join us as we engage
the community across LSL in what we know how to do best
– supporting the communities.
The projected activities are as stated below.
- African Health and the Community event organised in
partnership with the Tenants and Residents Association,
Rockingham Community Centre, Elephant & Castle,
on Saturday, 10th April at 3pm prompt.
- Engaging the Christian Community in HIV prevention
seminar organised by EHF in partnership with Unique
Salvation Ministries, St Stephen & Mark Church,
St Grove, Lewisham, SE13 5AG on Sunday, 25th April at
- Breakfast of Clergy with Rev Wade, Salvation Army
Hall, 25 Brownhill Road, Catford, Lewisham, SE6 2HE
on Saturday, 8th May at 9am prompt.
- A workshop on Stigma and Discrimination in Faith based
setting – What are the impacts? Organised in partnership
with Dayspring Community Church, 266 Beulah Hill, Streatham,
Lambeth, SE19 3HF on Thursday, 20th May at 11am prompt.
We look forward to welcoming you at
With best wishes